October 11, 2013

Fail Fri. My Brother Throws Away Something Amazing

First Fails Friday post here and now! Yay!Where to start... 
It's a cray-cray story if you ask me X3 It's about my little brother and his own adventures.

Main Character: insomnia777

Hello, insomnia777 here to tell you about the time I did something that will probably make you think, "Did you seriously just do that?!" Well, it wasn't too long of a story... Okay maybe it is kind of a long story XP

   My sister was bugging me if I could get on Animal Jam and play with her in the adventures. Personally I like playing other games more than Animal Jam, and said no. She wasn't going to give up, so she went on ASKING ME AND ASKING ME if I could play with her. So I gave in and logged into my account. I warped to the Adventures Base Camp, then she and her friend asked me what adventure we should go on. I told them that my wolf wasn't a high enough level to go on any adventures with rares for prizes, so I found someone hosting The Return of the Phantoms normal mode and joined in. 
   I was with 3 other people in this adventure, so it wouldn't be too hard to complete the adventure. I leveled up to level 2, a high enough level to go to the hard mode of The Return of the Phantoms. One of the players I was with had an Arctic Wolf, so he/she opened the Arctic Wolf cavern for the rest of us. I went in and opened the chest. In the chest was something like a black, long spiked collar. I didn't really like it because it was members only, and it was just so... Punk goth. I left it and came out to tell the others what I got. I told them that I left it in the cave, then they said. "WUUUUUUUUUT!!!! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF HACKER?! HOW DID YOU GET IT ANYWAYS?!" I told them I wasn't a hacker and what it was all about for a little spiked collar. They said it was ultra rare, but I wasn't too sure about that. Sometimes I wonder what it's all about with super rare items. I went to my sister and joined in her adventures and got a green glove. Wasn't my kind of taste, but I knew it was rare, so I kept it.
   I logged off because it was getting late, and my sister logged off too. I told her about what I found in the Arctic Wolf cavern, and she freaked out and told me it was one of the rarest items in the game. Not to mention one of the most in demand. She asked if I still had it, and I told her that I left it, and didn't know it's value. She was sad that I left it back in the wolf cavern, so I left her in peace before she started twisting me to a pretzel.

Man, was I feeling trolled.



Leave a comment below if you would like to tell me... Well... Anything! :D

~This post has been approved by insomnia777 and nobody has to ask if I spy on people to get stories X3~

No comments:

Post a Comment