October 11, 2013

Lots of New Stuff

Hey Jammers! I have a very long post for you guys :P

The underwater tutu came back!


You can find it in Bahari Bargains.

The Mystery Emporium (In the Temple Of Zios) Recently stocked up on Angry Jack-o-Lanterns!


Perfect for a haunted mansion. What would be a haunted mansion without Jack-o-Lanterns?

The Hot Cocoa Hut brought back the pumpkin masks for Halloween!


Now THAT'S what I call scary. X3

Have you been the the Conservation Museum?


Hint for pet bats: The pet bats are at the highest room in the haunted house party. Look very closely at the wallpaper if you want to find them.

The Conservation Museum has been remodeled again...



All the exhibits in the Conservation Museum are based on speed.

Here is AJHQ's new animation, "All Tied Up"!


I love cheetahs ^.^
It's actually my first time posting a video on this blog! Yay, happy party fun time! X3


Make sure to help save the big cats! Now you can donate to cheetahs.

And what a surprise I got when I saw the Museum Shop.


AJHQ removed all the giant plushies from the museum shop, and replaced them with
animal hats. :C



Now the giant plushies are beta, I guess. :3 If you have one, save it. That plushie might become very beta some day. Just an idea =D

Here are a few more pages of the Jamaa Journal:

The Hive can now be played on hard mode. It's kind of difficult to find your way around when searching for the Alpha Stones.


There is something new in Kimbara Outback that features pictures of wildlife from around the world!



I like the pictures the Great Nature Project has =D

Need more diamonds? Now AJ gift cards come with diamonds!


I need more diamonds for a cheetah. I only have 4 ;-; But I can wait :3

Jam On! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment