September 12, 2013

Vampires and Dogs Spam My Blog.

Have you seen the page views for this blog? Yes, it says 800, or if you are reading this in the future, more than that. Well, about 9/10 of those views are fake, and are just from spamming sites with all sorts of insane viruses waiting for it's next victim to visit the site. I just read about what these sites are all about on this blog:
 
spamspoiler.blogspot.com
 
Man, I thought I was getting popular too X3 DERP
 
So this blog's post on spamming sites saved me from clicking on a link in my "Traffic Sources" tab on this blog's dashboard, and getting some virus that I probably wouldn't have been able to get rid of.
 
I thank you, whoever the owner of spamspoiler.blogspot.com is, for saving my computer, and for saving many others who might have almost gone to these sites.
 
So I bet you're wondering why I made the title of this article "Vampires and Dogs Spam My Blog." Well, These spam sites' names are:
 
vampirestat and adsensewatchdog.
 
The others that aren't really much interested in this blog are:
 
7secretsearch, kallery, zombiestat, villainstat, and uglystat.
 
DO NOT GO TO THESE SITES I REPEAT,
 
DO
 
NOT
 
GO
 
TO
 
THESE
 
SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I really care about others out there to know that these sites are evil and to know that they should avoid these sites. So please, If you're going to make another blog and see in the traffic resources tab that these sights are giving you a ton of page views,
 
IGNORE THESE SITES.
 
All credit of this knowledge about these spamming sites go to whoever owns:
 
spamspoiler.blogspot.com
 
If you are not a spam bot from any of these sites, thank you for reading this blog and putting in some REAL views onto the page views counter. =^)

No comments:

Post a Comment